Custom Healthcare Software Development Services
Individualized HIPAA-compliant medical software development
solutions for healthcare providers and organizations.
Do you need help with your next healthcare software project?
HQ in San Diego, CA
Web, Desktop, Mobile, IoMT, Multicloud, Hybrid Solutions
Outstaffing and Staff Augmentation Services
Vast Onsite Experience with Facilities and Startups
Customized Tech Solutions
for the Healthcare Industry
We Build For You
TATEEDA is a full-cycle healthcare software development company based in San Diego, CA. We offer niche expertise in turnkey medical software development, tech consulting, outstaffing, staff augmentation, and tech support in medical environments.
- Healthcare Customer Relationship Management (HCRM)
- Medical Staff Management & HR Solutions
- Hospital Information Systems (HIS)
- Electronic Health Record (EHR)
- Online Medication Fulfilment & Prescription
- Pharmacy Inventory Management Software
- Laboratory Information Management System (LIMS)
- Medical Appointment Scheduling Software
- Mobile Patient Portals
- Telemedicine & Remote Health Monitoring Apps
- Internet of Medical Things (IoMT)
- Digital Imaging & Communications in Medicine (DICOM)
Revamp your healthcare processes with
our software solutions and services
TATEEDA is your visionary tech partner, and we’re ready to design and develop
bespoke turnkey healthcare software products combining web, mobile, desktop, and IoMT.
Custom Medical Software DevelopmentHire us to execute full-cycle development of feature-rich software
that not only automates your daily healthcare activities but surpasses your expectations with perfected business logic.
Legacy Healthcare Software
Redesign your legacy healthcare software system to bring it up
to date and future-proofed for years to come.
IT Staff Augmentation ServicesReinforce your software project with our exceptional developers, QA, and
UI/UX experts, experienced in healthcare tech and soft skills.
Third-Party Integration ServicesWe provide custom integrations with third-party APIs
to facilitate existing or add new features.
Consulting in Healthcare TechPartner with us for long-term collaboration in digital transformation and
all-embracing tech support.
TATEEDA helped AYA Health Care build a comprehensive travel nurse management system that included web-based and mobile components like automated financial reporting and time tracking, mobile apps for medical workers, and a clinical portal for medical system representatives.View Full Case
TATEEDA produced a sophisticated wireless remote heart monitoring system that presents ECG data to health care providers via iOS and Android tablets for arrhythmia detection.View Full Case
TATEEDA developed an iOS/Android mobile application for La Maestra Community Health Centers patients, allowing them to conveniently find nearby medical centers, view available services and contact details, and check community news.View Full Case
TATEEDA was hired to help the client provide healthcare organizations and facilities with electronic data-capture forms. Our team members currently assist them with design, coding, testing, and automatic rendering of electronic questionnaires for patients and clinicians.View Full Case
TATEEDA delivered a software solution for a famous brand laboratory to support robotic systems and automate specific lab protocols with highly streamlined performance. Company names are prohibited under the conditions of our NDA.View Full Case
TATEEDA was hired by the client to design and build a web-based application/system to automate the processes of ordering, processing, and shipping prescription drugs. Company names are prohibited under the conditions of our NDA.View Full Case
Why Choose TATEEDA?
- HQ in San Diego, CA: Locally based dedicated project manager takes care of the team communication and processes
- Full-stack team: project management, UI/UX, front-end & back-end devs, Dev Ops, and QA
- Compliance with healthcare critical standards
- Masters of Agile: we always stay on schedule and scale resources when required
- Cloud development: Azure, AWS, Digital Ocean, Google
- Integrated healthtech solutions with wearables, mobile, and IoT devices
- Intelligent cost management with a combination of local and remote talent
- Fast setup: Start your project quickly with our team ready in 48-72 hours
How does custom medical software facilitate healthcare practices?
Complex medical software systems developed by TATEEDA make it easier to manage medical workflows in various healthcare organizations, including hospitals, clinics, medical offices, pharmacies, and labs.
Such medical software development services allow healthcare professionals to track and manage all internal processes better, including patient care, treatment plans, doctor & nurse appointments, associated data entries, personnel shifts, incoming and outcoming documents, such as bills, insurance inquiries, and many others.
With the help of customized medical software systems, doctors have access to essential data at their fingertips, greatly improving efficiency, recording data, and controlling access to sensitive information.
By streamlining all the fundamental aspects of your business operations, you can:
- Optimize healthcare costs
- Reduce medical personnel fatigue and burnout
- Simplify healthcare tracking and reporting
- Mitigate patient health risks owing to remote monitoring
- Improve patient experience and care
- Comply with anti-pandemic practices better
Can TATEEDA build software compliant with HIPAA requirements?
As a U.S.-based custom healthcare software development company, TATEEDA treats Protected Health Information (PHI) very seriously.
Our team has all the necessary resources, expertise, and knowledge to build custom healthcare software solutions, healthcare-related websites, mobile apps, patient portals, hospital information management systems, and other medical software solutions fully compliant with industry-critical standards enforced by HIPAA.
Those requirements involve encrypted, EDI-approved data transactions, role-based user access, and other essential elements of hackerproof systems in healthcare. With TATEEDA, everything is kept in check.
How diverse is TATEEDA’s team of healthcare developers?
TATEEDA has a robust and diverse team capable of full-cycle/full-stack software development in healthcare. We also have extensive expertise in building complex clinical software solutions that integrate mobile apps, web-based portals, databases, API integrations, wearables, cloud, and other modern technologies, which is a great advantage for a successful healthcare system.
Our team offers various strengths:
- We have access to our remote team members, including an in-house team of specialists that we have picked up from the top 10% of Senior Developers in Ukraine. This means we can eliminate project cost challenges for you without sacrificing quality.
- QA, UI/UX design, and other essential units are full-time staff, so they are readily available for your project.
- We have efficient recruitment systems in place, meaning we can quickly scale up if your project conditions require it.
What healthcare solutions can TATEEDA build for us?
We are not rigidly tied to any list of predefined solutions (regardless of scale). TATEEDA is always ready to consider your ideas, vision, requirements and build a highly customized medical software solution that addresses your particular needs and challenges in healthcare.
In short, we can build any kind of custom complex solutions on a turnkey basis, combining the use of mobile and web technologies, wearable devices, database systems, and other bespoke requirements.
Our custom healthcare solutions can facilitate or enhance various internal processes in hospitals, pharmacies, labs, or clinics, including:
- HR Systems
- Medical Staff Appointments
- Patient Data Management
- Pharmacy Inventory Management
- Telemedicine Apps
- Remote Health Monitoring Apps
- Patient Access Portals
- and much more…
What are the benefits of mobile apps in healthcare?
The TATEEDA team can develop the following types of mobile apps generating plenty of positive effects:
- Telehealth apps. Help elderly patients or patients with disabilities consult with their physicians via a video call without leaving their house (staying safe during the COVID-19 pandemic and other risks).
- Clinical apps. Build data exchange between healthcare labs and clinicians, allowing fast delivery of up-to-date lab tests to physicians and nurses.
- Online prescription apps: Make sure care providers can use electronic prescriptions to manage patients’ medication plans.
- Medical record apps. Help doctors schedule appointments with their patients and allow instant access to their medical records and insurance docs.
- Patient access portals. Let patients get in touch with their care providers, check their prescriptions, and look for nearby medical centers, clinics, pharmacies, or offices.
Is TATEEDA available for project-based development?
TATEEDA custom medical software engineering company is available for all kinds of collaboration, including project-based contracts, staff augmentation, outstaffing, and other services.
If we hire TATEEDA for our next healthcare software project, how will we manage the team?
When you hire TATEEDA, we’ll provide you with a dedicated project manager based locally in San Diego, CA. They will be working as a part of the development team, responsible for team communication, processes supervision, and advocacy of your requirements.
Suppose you hire our developers to augment or reinforce your existing project or team. In that case, you may organically integrate the outsourced team members to your existing management structure or delegate this task to TATEEDA’s team lead. Other options are also possible and can be discussed beforehand.
How soon can you deploy your team and start a project for us?
TATEEDA medical software development company ensures a very fast project setup and take-off: Start your project with our team, who can be ready in just 48-72 hours!
Does TATEEDA outsource healthcare software development?
Our headquarters is located in San Diego, California. It’s home to our key team members, including project managers and the CEO. To manage costs, we may share some portions of projects we undertake with our remote team members working in the company’s global locations (our remote team in Ukraine and other Eastern European countries).