TATEEDA GLOBAL is an experienced patient portal development company from San Diego, California. We offer successful multi-platform patient portal software development and enhanced interactions between patients and healthcare providers through custom web-based and mobile solutions.
The Best Features for Patient Portal
Solution We Design and Build
Why develop patient portal software? Because it gives your patients a secure access gateway where they can conveniently interact with your healthcare organization and physicians in a variety of contexts without engaging human administrators or moderators for every patient request.
Patient Authorized Access
It’s important to implement a range of user access options in patient portals to:
- Prevent unauthorized access via personal login/password for each patient and multi-factor authorization for medical data enhanced security.
- Add biometric patient authorization options like fingerprint and voice recognition as alternatives.
- Implement voice command execution and other helpful options for alternatively-abled patients.
Scheduling Doctor’s Appointments
This is one of the most important patient portal features, allowing patients to plan their appointments with medical specialists:
- View physician schedules and calendars to identify unoccupied time slots from a weekly or monthly perspective.
- Book empty time slots and schedule appointments with required medical specialists remotely, without calling the medical center front desk.
- Get automatic confirmations, notifications, and reminders ahead of medical appointments, so patients and physicians will never miss one.
Convenient Interfaces for Patients
User-friendly patient portals must be supportive of a wide spectrum of physical and cognitive capabilities found among different patient groups:
- Configurable interfaces for differently-abled patients along with simplified dialogs with an augmented option-selection process.
- Large titles and buttons for elderly people or people with challenged vision; voice or visual tips can be added for elderly users and other patient categories with a gap in tech skills.
- Optimized software dialogs that allow patients to achieve their goals in a minimized cascade of steps to avoid confusion.
Patient Analytics, Profiles, and Dashboards
Build patient portals with the ability to access personal profiles, personalized settings, analytical features, and data visualizations:
- Collect and visualize data from medical IoT devices and wellness wearables such as fitness trackers and professional-grade adhesive sensors.
- Aggregate data from various sources and represent it through custom patient dashboards and charts: individualized patient stats, healthcare service efficiency reports, insurance cost information, and more.
- Share information and files with healthcare providers and medical specialists within integrated patient portal solutions, like DICOM images and diagnostic conclusions from third-party care providers.
Medical Record Integration
Our patient portal development services include sophisticated custom patient portals connected with the EHR/EMR systems of your choice:
- Select the optimal platform for your patient portal, including mobile and web technologies for different patient categories.
- Custom patient dashboard(s) for patient record and document management, including health tests, diagnostic readings, and drug prescriptions.
- HIPAA-compliance practices for secure patient portal solutions.
Protected Communications with Healthcare Staff
We can help you create integrated patient portals featuring a variety of communication tools:
- Implement secure messaging protocols to enable instant interaction between patients and healthcare professionals.
- Create telemedicine solutions accessible via patient portal, including protected live chat, on-demand video sessions with selected medical specialists, and more.
- Chatbots and automated self-diagnostic dialogs that help patients access expedited assistance and solutions for their health conditions.
Patient Medical Education and Notifications
Custom patient portals can be used by healthcare providers to deliver important information to their patients:
- Health tips and sustainability instructions in relation to seasonal disease outbreaks or chronic conditions such as allergies.
- Exercise routines and healthy lifestyle education, articles, and posts; mental health materials and support for patients with difficult health conditions.
- Push notifications for mobile patient portal applications: urgent healthcare news, medical-appointment scheduling updates, emergency alerts, and more.
Administrative Functionality for Patients
Core functionality in the context of patient portal software development should always include:
- Secure PCI-compliant integration with third-party systems like billing, payment, and banking gateways.
- Downloadable clinical and hospital forms as required by local or federal healthcare regulations designed to achieve a higher level of patient care.
- Online medical surveys, questionnaires, and other tools for patient feedback collection and processing, including anonymized medical survey solutions.
Custom Patient Portal Development Services and Solutions Offered by TATEEDA GLOBAL
Our company offers deep expertise in creating and/or upgrading IT solutions for a wide range of healthcare market players, from online nursing service providers to innovative health-tech startups and pharma companies. That’s why we don’t limit our patient portal software development capabilities to a narrow niche. Instead, we offer valuable cross-domain skills and concepts.
Web and Enterprise Patient Portals
- Development and testing of branded medical facility portals in web environments. We make sure patients can safely access their profiles, records, online communications with medical professionals, billing, and more.
- UI/UX development services for convenient, optimized patient web interfaces. This includes access portals in sequential screens, refined dashboards, individual profile settings, buttons, panels, dialog windows, and much more.
- Adherence to the HIPAA requirements and your specific demands in terms of incorporated web technologies and specified software functionality.
Patient Portal Mobile Application Development
- Development and testing of telehealth patient portal features integrated into mobile apps: protected remote conferencing tools with regulatable streaming video quality, medical device integration, remote monitoring, and more.
- Mobile patient portals with a variety of functions: connected wearables, chats, information, and education.
- Design, development, testing, deployment, and maintenance of dedicated custom mobile applications for patients, medical professionals, and healthcare facilities with sophisticated user portal features.
eRx Application Development
- Integration of e-prescription management functionality with custom patient portal mobile apps and web solutions that let patients discuss and obtain prescriptions remotely, without in-person visits whenever possible.
- Online refill-ordering solutions: automatic generation of pharmacy orders and shipment to authorized drugstores and other stakeholders (e.g., insurance providers) according to healthcare protocols.
- Medication reminders for patients like mobile app alerts and pop-ups.
- Specific functionalities for controlled substances as required by healthcare regulations and protocols.
Development of Custom Patient Forms
- Create custom web and mobile interfaces for collecting patient feedback and self-reporting, as a standalone or integrated software solution for hospitals, clinics, and medical centers.
- Enable smart fields and individualized electronic forms for patient data collection and aggregation; integrated form-builders for medical staff.
- Protect patient access and medical data transmission according to HIPAA and other crucial healthcare regulations.
Integrated Patient Portals with Advanced Client-server Technologies
- Develop and test a patient portal that connects to an existing hospital information-management system or EHR/EMR solution, with an optimized client-server model using cloud technology and real-time synchronization.
- Develop patient portal software backed by a standalone/isolated patient database without immediate synchronization with other medical practice systems.
- Optimize legacy patient portals for enhanced, refactored client-server data exchange.